I’ve always thought that you should never go a day with out learning something. I don’t know that I always do that, but I sure try. And I’m not talking the 2+2=4 type of learning, and it can be relearning something you already knew on the deeper level (not that these items are particularly deep), that’s fine too. So, with that in mind, here’s what I learned the week I didn’t post
1. Peanut likes to jump on trampolines, but only if you will jump with her.
2. Cake will eat pecan husks more readily then baby food.
3. Even on three allergy medicine’s, I can’t do yard work with out getting sick.
4. The movie Penelope is a good film.
5. Even when you think you didn’t plan too many things to do, you still won’t have enough time to get them all done.
6. Peanut won’t sleep in a room with four large (as in kids can sit on them) stuffed animals, they have to go into the closet before she will sleep.
7. Cake thinks Granddad’s chin is funny.
8. I still love Rudy’s barbecue.
Well, even more then one per-day! Just assume that each item would have been the subject of a post had I been posting…ya…that’s it.