I wrote a post about Blogaquette a while back, as I put it. I thought I would put my expectiations here so everyone would know what to expect of me and what I expect of them as they interact with my blog.
- I don’t use real names on my blog, so if you comment don’t use my kids real names.
- You are welcome to write about me or my kids on your blog, just use the fake names I use on my blog when you do it.
- Same with pictures, I’m fine with it, just don’t Geo-code your pics.
- I don’t say where I live in my blog. I don’t even say what state. I have mentioned it’s hot here in the summer, that’s about it. So, don’t say where I live either.
- If you catch me messing up on any of this, please point it out to me, I will appreciate it.
- If you put me on your blogroll use the name of my blog the way I have it. I don’t want my real last name on the internet
- If I put you on my blogroll and you don’t want me to or you would like me to edit the way I named it, just tell me and I’ll take you off or edit the name, it won’t bother me at all.
- I try to be careful not to write things about other people that would make other people uncomfortable to have on the internet. If I cross that line, tell me. I will be happy to change my post and I would much rather do that then write something that would upset someone
- I will edit comments to remove swear words and proper names.
How about you guys? What Blogaquette do you have or would you like to have for your blog?